BAND CRAWLER CUTTING AND BEVELING MACHINE
The ideal solution for cutting and beveling in close quarters, the Band Crawler requires as little as 6" (153 mm) of clearance around the pipe. Install the stainless steel band anywhere on the pipe and it conforms to the pipe shape, producing a consistent precise bevel, even on severely out-of-round pipe.
The lightweight Band Crawler can be quickly set up and operated by one person on pipe as large as 60" (1,524 mm). Bands 48" (1,219 mm) and larger feature a standard stiffening rib which simplifies one-person set-up.
- Precise - Band conforms precisely to the out-of-round condition of the pipe to maintain consistent cutting tip distance from pipe surface
- Simple - One person can set up and cut horizontal or vertical pipes as large as 48" (1,219 mm)
- Low profile - Requires as little as 10½" (267 mm) of radial clearance
- One size fits all - One Band Crawler fits all band sizes
- Fast - 60% faster than hand cutting and grinding
- Motorized - Available with PLASMASPEED digital motor control